Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Raspberry Sweeties

There's really no recipe to making these, but I had to make a post to share!

After having seen these at Tonya's 4 little Fergusons last fall, I didn't forget about them.

So when I recently had some fresh raspberries and had just purchased white chocolate chips - WA LA!  I remembered this adorable little snack. 

Just wash and dry your berries and put little chocolate chips upside down in them.  

LET THE KIDS MAKE THEM!!!

I thought my raspberries were too big to hold the chips, but they all fit nicely.  

A fun treat for a picnic or snack. 

9 comments :

  1. Going to have to get the g'children to make these the next Grandma slumber night party! So cute...blessings, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute idea! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes the most tasty treats are so simple, love this!!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! I bet they would be a hit at my house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look so cute! Thanks for sharing on Foodie Friends Friday! Please come back on Sunday to VOTE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sure that kiddies will surely love this sweets. I love making sweets because every smile I saw on children relieves me on every stresses I get from work. This was the reason why I have contributed so much in charities.

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly