Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Mexican Nutella Hot Chocolate


This was just one more amazing recipe that I found at Weekend Potluck....the every Friday linky party right here at The Better Baker. The recipe was linked up by Hun, what's for Dinner? 

Simple, Delicious & simply delicious!  This easy, make-in-a-minute kind of recipe always grabs me by the neck...and taste buds.  

I love hot chocolate...and nutella...and quick, so here ya go...

Enjoy a cupfull today....you'll be so glad you did. 


MEXICAN NUTELLA HOT CHOCOLATE

1 c. lowfat milk
(I used 1%)
1 cinnamon stick
1/2 tsp. vanilla
2 Tb. nutella 
tiny pinch of cayenne
marsh(a)mallows =) 

In a small saucepan over medium temp, heat milk, cinnamon stick and vanilla. Once bubbles begin to form, whisk in the nutella; stir until melted and smooth. Remove the cinnamon stick. Pour into your favorite mug and garnish with marsh(a)mallows.  I sprinkled a little cinnamon on top. 

Yield: 1 serving

Can be heated in microwave if you're in a hurry, but I would allow the cinnamon stick to infuse the milk for a minute or so. 

Linked to Weekend Potluck

3 comments :

  1. ayayay, such deliciousness! I try not to buy Nutella b/c it tends to disappear too quickly, but I might get it and try to only enjoy it with this recipe once a week. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive never tried Nutella,..your recipe sounds so good that Im planning to make it. =)

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum and I'm still thinking my half jar of Biscoff Spread would be a winner in this.

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly