WELCOME BACK TO WEEKEND POTLUCK!!
We are always so happy to have you stop by!
When I share something worth sharing...again...
For me, a perfect 'marriage', especially during the fall months, is pumpkin and cream cheese. This bread is luscious!
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Cracked Red Potatoes by Everyday Mom’s Meals
And, a personal favorite ~
Buttery Caramel Apple Almond Quick Bread by Hot Eats & Cool Reads
Your hostesses ~
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.Linky Guidelines:
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.