Sunday, October 27, 2013

2 Ingredient Kit Kat Bars

                            (singing)...Give me a break...Give me a break...Break me off a piece of that 
KIT.KAT.BAR!

  Looking for a NO-FUSS dish to take to a fall get together?

Try these easy Kit Kat Bars. 


I couldn't resist after seeing them at Back for Seconds Blog.

You know those popular wafer cookies...that come in vanilla, chocolate & strawberry?

Well, get yourself some vanilla ones, melt some chocolate (white, milk or dark) and you're 'ready to rumble'...

I placed mine in the cool garage to set up - didn't take long at all.  You could place them in the fridge if you're in a hurry...or just can't wait to taste them! 


2-INGREDIENT KIT KAT BARS

1 bag vanilla cream sugar wafer cookies
12 ozs. chocolate, melted according to directions
(almond bark works nicely too)

Dip each cookie into chocolate until coated completely. I remove them with a fork, and as I do all candies, I bang the fork on the side of the pan to remove any excess chocolate (if there is such a thing!=).  Set on a wax paper lined cookie sheet and chill until set.  May be stored in fridge or at room temp. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Printfriendly