Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Chili Cheese Snacks

As many of you probably have too...I've LOVED Taste of Home recipes for many many years. 

And I love making anything/everything with crescent rolls. They're so flaky and light....I have many recipes on my blog using them in a number of ways. They're my #1 FAV ingredient.

My #2 FAV is cream cheese - combine the two and I am on it like a monkey eating peppers!!! *-*

So I knew when I saw this recipe at the site above, they'd be a hit...

We were NOT disappointed. 

Enjoy at your next gathering, just for an evening snack or light dinner. 
Or even for lunch!


CHILI CHEESE SNACKS

1 (8 ozs.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
1 c. shredded cheddar or cojack cheese
1/4 c. chopped green chilies
1/4 c. chopped black olives, drained
2 tsp. dried minced onion
1/4 tsp. hot pepper sauce
2 (8 ozs.) tubes refrigerated crescent rolls

Preheat oven to 400. Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets. 

In a small bowl, beat cream cheese.  Add cheese, chilies, olives, onion and hot pepper sauce.  Separate each tube of crescent dough into four rectangles, being sure to press seams to seal. 

Spread cream cheese mixture over dough. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with long end.  Cut each roll into 10 slices; place on prepared cookie sheets. Bake 8 - 10 minutes or until snacks are golden brown. 


Linked to Weekend Potluck 
            Meal Plan Monday


No comments :

Post a Comment

Printfriendly