Wednesday, May 27, 2015

A Thank You & Some Fav's from The Country Cook

We interrupt our regularly scheduled "Blast from the Past" post to bring you some of my favorite recipes of a favorite blogger & friend...
Brandie AKA - The Country Cook

Brandie and I have been blogging buds for several years now and I just wanted to honor and thank her, for all the ways she's helped me to grow my blog and Facebook page!  She's increased my traffic and LIKES by leaps & bounds!

We are honored to be co-hostesses at our weekly Weekend Potluck linky parties. 

She has a 'boatload' of awesome recipes and it was very difficult to share just a few here, but these are definitely among my favorites at her blog.  I love her simple and easy recipes - "Getting dinner on the table and spending time together is more important than WHAT you fix" attitude...

If you're not acquainted with Brandie (It's hard to imagine you're not, but...)
please be sure to spend some time there checking out her beautiful photos and delicious recipes.  She has a great sense of humor...and quickly makes you feel like you're one of the family. 

Hope you enjoy this 'taste' of HOME from Brandie's kitchen. 



Just gotta LOVE these easy meatballs...your family will love them any time too. 




Brandie is known...far and wide...for her poke cakes. 
Simply can't go wrong doctoring up a carrot cake mix! 




These 'sammies' are made with Hawaiian rolls...make a few...make a lot!
YES PLEASE! 





This recipe makes me giddy...so pretty...so easy...soo delicious.  YUMMERS! 





My mouth absolutely waters to look at this photo!  I need to be feeding a crowd when I make it so I don't eat the whole thing myself....WOWOWOW!! 


Thanks Brandie for being such a dear friend in my life!
I have learned more from you than you'll ever know. 
Thanks for being such an awesome example for so many who are learning to cook, and for those of us who want quick dishes!! 
YOU ROCK GIRLFRIEND!! 


Print Friendly and PDF

No comments :

Post a Comment

Printfriendly